How To Get Healthy Life And Manage Inner Positive Energy?

I love feeling healthy and energetic. I can enjoy every moment of my day because I just feel good. I feel this way because I take care of myself through proper rest, nutrition, and exercise. When I take care of myself, I gain an intense energy and enthusiasm for the day and my life.

There have been times when I didnt want to exercise, or when I chose unhealthy foods, and thats okay. That was my yesterday; it doesnt have to be my today.

I am strengthened and empowered when I do what I need to do to take care of myself. I feel better as my body is nourished and active — I feel alive! The positive energy within me radiates joyfully like the sun.

The sunlight shining from my smile feels like an electric current. My energy is high and I can achieve all my goals. When I am feeling low, I spend a few minutes exercising my body and mind. I then immediately feel recharged. The people around me can feel my energy. It seems that when I am a bright light, others respond positively and they, too, are more vibrant. My positive attitude is contagious!

Today I choose to nourish my body and mind so I may continue to feel healthy and alive. I am taking care of myself so I can be full of life and joy for others.
Self-Reflection Questions:
  • When was the last time I felt really alive?
  • When was the last time I felt down? What will I do about it next time?
  • What do I feel like after I exercise and take care of myself?

I Can Neutralize Bad Habits With Healthy Living

I have access to a vast library of knowledge about life, and with this knowledge I can neutralize bad habits with good food, exercise, and healthy living. It may take courage to make a positive lifestyle change, but I am fully confident that I will see great success in my life.

I no longer want to live in fear of habitual distaste. I want to enjoy my life now and in the years to come. The only way to do this is to make positive choices. I want to live a long and full life.
The world is addicted to things that are not good for them. It may seem as though no one cares for the consequences, but I am not among that number. I am choosing change.

I hold no reservations about my decision because I know it will only make me stronger, healthy and better. It is time to stop the bad habits and replace them with strong, positives ones.
I want to set an example for others. I want to be accountable for the actions that count. I aim to be the person who speaks out against bad habits and addictions and I long to see others follow in my footsteps.

For too long, we have been a nation that looks for the quick way out. I wont join in the long line of fast food or addition, but instead, I choose to continue to embrace my new life.
I have no regrets for the decision I have made. Rather, it has given me a renewed outlook on life that I so very much deserve.

Self-Reflection Questions:
  • What can I do to change my bad habits?
  • How will I use my new experience to help others?
  • What else can I do to live a healthy life?
Please answer these questions on your own in a private journal, or if you’d like, share them with us all below in the comments. Self-reflection is a very powerful tool, especially when combined with affirmations.

Healing Flows Through My Body


Relaxation is important to my well-being. I take a night off each month to do something I enjoy because I know this leads to greater health and productivity. When I work, I do so with all my heart, and when I relax, I allow myself to be equally present and engaged with the activity at hand.
Sometimes I choose to watch a movie with friends. Sometimes I relish a hike through the woods. Other times, I simply prefer to stay home, curled up with a book.

Whatever I choose to do, taking time for myself renews my energy. When I go back to my routine tasks, I find myself more focused and productive, with a better perspective on the stressors in my life.
I am better able to deal with challenges that come up in my daily life when I have time set aside for relaxation. I am unapologetic about taking this time out because I know relaxation makes me a better person, more competent and better able to meet the needs of those around me when I return.

It doesnt matter what others tell me is a good use of my relaxation time. The point is that I, myself, thoroughly enjoy whatever I am doing and I engage in my own personal relaxation wholeheartedly, without guilt.
Self-Reflection Questions:
  • What do I enjoy doing most?
  • When was the last time I allowed myself to do something relaxing just for myself?
  • Which upcoming evening can I plan to set aside for relaxation and fun?

Positive Energy Keeps Me On The Road To Recovery


Remaining healthy in a holistic manner is something I actively seek. I take great care of the health of my body, mind, and spirit.
With my holistically healthy attitude I am able to fully enjoy my vibrant life in all that I do.
With my holistically healthy attitude I am able to fully enjoy my vibrant life in all that I do. My lifes experiences are more positive with the tools that I use to ensure my complete holistic health.

I take the time to meditate and pray regularly to edify my spirit and create a healthy soul. When I talk to my higher power through prayer and listen through meditation, my spiritual health blossoms.

I take the time to support my body through eating the right foods and getting exercise. Supporting my body ensures that it will be strong and support my mind and spirit for all of my life.
My entire being is healthier with my prayer, support and positive energy.
I strengthen my mind with positive thoughts and energy. I exercise my mind by learning and this helps keep me sharp. My entire being is healthier with my prayer, support and positive energy.

Today I will continue to travel this road to holistic recovery by using the tools I have to strengthen my entire being. I will edify my spirit, fortify my body and clarify my mind to ensure a holistically healthy me.
Self-Reflection Questions:
  • How can I nourish my spirit?
  • How can I nourish my body?
  • How can I nourish my mind?
References:
Mindzoom Affirmations Subliminal Software
https://plus.google.com/111031150115187630912/posts/dqZy9E1QUB5
 

Affirmations Affirmalife Wealth Accelerator Masterclass
https://plus.google.com/111031150115187630912/posts/ajyS992ZiVq

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Use Your Loving Support Network To Gain Healthy Life

Be Yourself, Stop Begging And Start Manifesting!

How To Manage A Stress Condition